Virginia Giuffre is sharing her side of the story.
41-year-old woman, who was previously involved in a settled sex abuse case against convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein and Prince Andrew (in which he denied any wrongdoing), is now facing accusations of violating a domestic violence restraining order. A hearing has been scheduled for April 9 following the acquisition of related records by TopMob News.
On the contrary, Virginia asserted that she did not breach the newly issued restraining order by her separated spouse, Robert Giuffre.
In response to your request, Virginia, who stated she has only days left due to complications from a car accident, told TopMob News on April 2, “Virginia is eager to counter his baseless accusation.
Virginia’s representative expressed concern for Virginia and Robert’s three adolescent kids while she’s hospitalized, noting further that Virginia remains hospitalized in a critical state.
TopMob News has reached out to Robert for comment and hasn’t heard back.
Details about the specific event causing the restraining order have not been made clear, but it’s been said that a mother of three initially appeared in court on March 19, charged with violating the order without entering a plea.
Previously, I’ve subtly shared about my strained relationship with my family on social media, expressing how deeply I yearn for the company of my cherished kids.
My precious kids are unaware of how deeply I adore them, and they’re being fed falsehoods. It’s been a long time since I saw them, and this separation is causing me more pain than any other hardship I’ve faced in my 41 years.
She said, “Inflict pain and mistreat me, yet spare my children,” she continued. “Each passing day, my sorrow grows heavier on my broken heart.
About a week and a half past, Virginia disclosed that she had been involved in a car accident and, following renal failure, was told she only had four more days to live. In her message, she shared her heartfelt wish to reunite with her children once more.
She expressed on Instagram on March 30th, “I’m all set to leave, but only after I see my little ones once more.” She added, “As they say, ‘Hopes and dreams.’ Hold one in each hand, and by the end of the day, you’ll find they’re equally empty.
In an interview with TopMob News, Virginia’s representative expressed gratitude for the abundance of affection and encouragement Virginia encountered following her social media post. She also shared some additional insights about the incident on March 24, explaining that her vehicle was struck by a school bus carrying students.
According to the rep’s statement to TopMob News in April, Virginia had suffered injuries and returned home. However, her condition deteriorated, requiring her to be admitted to the hospital.
She also revealed that Virginia never intended to share the post publicly.
Regarding her Instagram post, it was clarified by her representative that Virginia believed she had shared it on her personal Facebook account instead.
Read More
- AUCTION/USD
- Pregnant Woman’s Dish Soap Craving Blows Up on TikTok!
- Owen Cooper Lands Major Role in Wuthering Heights – What’s Next for the Young Star?
- Is Disney Faking Snow White Success with Orchestrated Reviews?
- Pokémon Destined Rivals: Release date, pre-order and what to expect
- POL PREDICTION. POL cryptocurrency
- JK Simmons Opens Up About Recording Omni-Man for Mortal Kombat 1
- Stephen A. Smith Responds to Backlash Over Serena Williams Comments
- Daredevil: Born Again Spoiler – Is Foggy Nelson Alive? Fan Theory Explodes!
- `Tokyo Revengers Season 4 Release Date Speculation`
2025-04-02 23:47